Bhindi (Okra) Seeds
Radhika F1 Hybrid Bhindi Seeds
Rs. 720.00 Rs. 930.00
VNR Super Green Okra Seeds
Rs. 60.00 Rs. 72.00
VNR 999 Hybrid Bhindi Seeds
Rs. 230.00 Rs. 365.00
VNR Deepika Okra (Bhindi) Seeds
Rs. 140.00 Rs. 192.00
Namdhari Seeds Bhindi NS-862 - 100 gm
Rs. 350.00 Rs. 476.00
Namdhari NS 7772 Okra Seeds - 100 gm
Rs. 400.00 Rs. 546.00
JK Arjita Okra Seeds - 250 gm
Rs. 100.00 Rs. 130.00
Nuziveedu Bindu Okra (Bhindi) Seeds
Rs. 520.00 Rs. 910.00
VNR Janhvi Okra Seeds - 100 gm
Rs. 400.00 Rs. 608.00
JKOH 7315 Okra Seeds - 100 gm
Rs. 370.00 Rs. 525.00
US Agriseeds SW 008 Okra Seeds - 100 gms
Rs. 450.00 Rs. 670.00
Advanta ADV 216 Okra Seeds
Rs. 550.00 Rs. 850.00
Ankur 2338 Okra (Bhindi) Seeds
Rs. 300.00 Rs. 442.00
Okra (Bhindi) Green Vegetable Seeds
Bhindi is a vegetable that many people like to eat. People also call it "Ladies Finger" or "Okra." Bhindi is a crop that grows in the summer and the rainy season. It grows in almost every state in India.
Bhindi is one of the most important green vegetables. It is good for your health. It has a lot of different nutrients and proteins in it, so it's good for your body. Okra is a good source of vitamins A, B and C as well as protein and fat. It also has enough calcium, iron, magnesium and copper to meet your needs.
Tips for growing Okra:
- Weather: As per the regional operation
- Soil: Well-drained sandy, loamy soil suitable for the crop
- Seed Rate: 1.0-1.25 kg per acre
- Sowing Distance: Row to row 45 cms. And 30 cm from plant to plant.
Land preparation for Okra:
- Plough the field thoroughly 3 to 4 times
- Add rotted cow dung at the rate of 8-10 tonnes per acre and then mix it well in the soil.
- Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours and sow when they germinate.
- Sow only one seed at one place.
Irrigation for Bhindi:
Irrigation after 8 to 10 days in summer and 10 to 15 days in the rainy season.
- Spray Oxyflourfen 50 ml/acre or Pendimethalin 30 %EC 1 Litre/acre in the field after two days of sowing (before weeding).
- Exactly 25-30 days after planting, remove the remaining weeds.